Scrabble word: UTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does UTTER exist?
Definitions of UTTER in dictionaries:
- verb - articulate
- verb - express audibly
- verb - express in speech
- verb - put into circulation
- adj - without qualification
- adj - complete
- To send forth with the voice: uttered a cry.
- To articulate (words); pronounce or speak.
- To put (counterfeit money, for example) into circulation.
- To publish (a book, for example).
- To sell or deliver (merchandise) in trading.
- Complete; absolute; entire: utter nonsense; utter darkness.
- verb - to give audible expression to