Scrabble word: UTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does UTTER exist?
Definitions of UTTER in dictionaries:
- verb - articulate
- verb - express audibly
- verb - express in speech
- verb - put into circulation
- adj - without qualification
- adj - complete
- To send forth with the voice: uttered a cry.
- To articulate (words); pronounce or speak.
- To put (counterfeit money, for example) into circulation.
- To publish (a book, for example).
- To sell or deliver (merchandise) in trading.
- Complete; absolute; entire: utter nonsense; utter darkness.
- verb - to give audible expression to
There are 5 letters in UTTER: E R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UTTER plus a wildcard: UTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UTTER
Images for UTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.