Scrabble word: GUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUTTER exist?
Definitions of GUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a channel along the eaves or on the roof
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- noun - a worker who guts things (fish or buildings or cars etc.)
- noun - a tool for gutting fish
- verb - burn unsteadily, feebly, or low
- verb - flow in small streams
- verb - wear or cut gutters into
- verb - provide with gutters
- A channel at the edge of a street or road for carrying off surface water.
- Also called eaves spoutRegional.
- A furrow or groove formed by running water.
- A trough or channel for carrying something off, such as that on either side of a bowling alley.
- The white space formed by the inner margins of two facing pages, as of a book.
- A degraded and squalid class or state of human existence.
- To form gutters or furrows in.
- To provide with gutters.
- To flow in channels or rivulets.
- To melt away through the side of the hollow formed by a burning wick.
- Befitting the lowest class of human life; vulgar, sordid, or unprincipled: gutter language; the gutter press.
- verb - to form channels for draining off water