Scrabble word: GUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUTTER exist?
Definitions of GUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a channel along the eaves or on the roof
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- noun - a worker who guts things (fish or buildings or cars etc.)
- noun - a tool for gutting fish
- verb - burn unsteadily, feebly, or low
- verb - flow in small streams
- verb - wear or cut gutters into
- verb - provide with gutters
- A channel at the edge of a street or road for carrying off surface water.
- Also called eaves spoutRegional.
- A furrow or groove formed by running water.
- A trough or channel for carrying something off, such as that on either side of a bowling alley.
- The white space formed by the inner margins of two facing pages, as of a book.
- A degraded and squalid class or state of human existence.
- To form gutters or furrows in.
- To provide with gutters.
- To flow in channels or rivulets.
- To melt away through the side of the hollow formed by a burning wick.
- Befitting the lowest class of human life; vulgar, sordid, or unprincipled: gutter language; the gutter press.
- verb - to form channels for draining off water
There are 6 letters in GUTTER: E G R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUTTER plus a wildcard: GUTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUTTER
Images for GUTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.