Is GUTTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUTTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a channel along the eaves or on the roof
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- noun - a worker who guts things (fish or buildings or cars etc.)
- noun - a tool for gutting fish
- verb - burn unsteadily, feebly, or low
- verb - flow in small streams
- verb - wear or cut gutters into
- verb - provide with gutters
- A channel at the edge of a street or road for carrying off surface water.
- Also called eaves spoutRegional.
- A furrow or groove formed by running water.
- A trough or channel for carrying something off, such as that on either side of a bowling alley.
- The white space formed by the inner margins of two facing pages, as of a book.
- A degraded and squalid class or state of human existence.
- To form gutters or furrows in.
- To provide with gutters.
- To flow in channels or rivulets.
- To melt away through the side of the hollow formed by a burning wick.
- Befitting the lowest class of human life; vulgar, sordid, or unprincipled: gutter language; the gutter press.
- verb - to form channels for draining off water
There are 6 letters in GUTTER: E G R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUTTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUTTER, to go: GUTTER?
Rearrange the letters in GUTTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUTTER
What's nearby GUTTER
Lookup in Wiki for GUTTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUTTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUTTER"