Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURGENT exist?
Definitions of TURGENT in dictionaries:
- adv - swollen [adj] : TURGIDLY
There are 7 letters in TURGENT: E G N R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURGENT plus a wildcard: TURGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURGENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURGENT
- turgent Crema 120grs product 2499-1
- turgent-CA AgroScience
- Cover_France_turgent.jpg (143272 bytes)
- Plants use this mechanism to absorb water from the soil where as they ...
- Plastidios Organelos de la clula vegetal entre los cuales estn ...
- Iam venit aestas torrida iam lento turgent in palmite gemmae Flickr ...
- Donald Hadley Obituary Donald Hadleys Obituary by the Jackson ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.