Is GRUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the short low gruff noise of the kind made by hogs
- noun - an unskilled or low-ranking soldier or other worker
- noun - medium-sized tropical marine food fishes that utter grunting sounds when caught
- verb - issue a grunting, low, animal-like noise
- To utter a deep, guttural sound, as a hog does.
- To utter or express with a deep, guttural sound: He merely grunted his approval.
- A deep, guttural sound.
- Any of various chiefly tropical marine fishes of the family Haemulidae that, upon removal from the water, produce grunting sounds by rubbing together tooth plates in the throat.
- An infantryman in the U.
- One who performs routine or mundane tasks.
- A dessert made by dropping pieces of biscuit dough onto blueberries as they boil and then covering and steaming the mixture.
- verb - to utter a deep, guttural sound
There are 5 letters in GRUNT: G N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRUNT, to go: GRUNT?
Rearrange the letters in GRUNT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRUNT
What's nearby GRUNT
Lookup in Wiki for GRUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRUNT"