Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRUNT exist?
Definitions of GRUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - the short low gruff noise of the kind made by hogs
- noun - an unskilled or low-ranking soldier or other worker
- noun - medium-sized tropical marine food fishes that utter grunting sounds when caught
- verb - issue a grunting, low, animal-like noise
- To utter a deep, guttural sound, as a hog does.
- To utter or express with a deep, guttural sound: He merely grunted his approval.
- A deep, guttural sound.
- Any of various chiefly tropical marine fishes of the family Haemulidae that, upon removal from the water, produce grunting sounds by rubbing together tooth plates in the throat.
- An infantryman in the U.
- One who performs routine or mundane tasks.
- A dessert made by dropping pieces of biscuit dough onto blueberries as they boil and then covering and steaming the mixture.
- verb - to utter a deep, guttural sound
There are 5 letters in GRUNT: G N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRUNT plus a wildcard: GRUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRUNT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.