Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRUNT exist?
Definitions of GRUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - the short low gruff noise of the kind made by hogs
- noun - an unskilled or low-ranking soldier or other worker
- noun - medium-sized tropical marine food fishes that utter grunting sounds when caught
- verb - issue a grunting, low, animal-like noise
- To utter a deep, guttural sound, as a hog does.
- To utter or express with a deep, guttural sound: He merely grunted his approval.
- A deep, guttural sound.
- Any of various chiefly tropical marine fishes of the family Haemulidae that, upon removal from the water, produce grunting sounds by rubbing together tooth plates in the throat.
- An infantryman in the U.
- One who performs routine or mundane tasks.
- A dessert made by dropping pieces of biscuit dough onto blueberries as they boil and then covering and steaming the mixture.
- v - to utter a deep, guttural sound
There are 5 letters in GRUNT: G N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRUNT plus a wildcard: GRUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRUNT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRUNT
- grunts Images - Halo Nation The Halo encyclopedia - Halo 1 Halo 2 ...
- Question 2 Now Whats the name of the main grunt
- Halo 4 grunt - Halo Photo (30585529) - Fanpop fanclubs
- grunt Mayor H3.png
- Halo Custom Edition Halo CE Biped Tags Halo 3 grunt Tags Fi
- Image - grunt-transparent.png - Halo Nation The Halo encyclopedia ...
- Todo sobre los Unggoy ms conocidos como grunts - Taringa