Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRUNTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRUNTS exist?
Definitions of GRUNTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the short low gruff noise of the kind made by hogs
- noun - an unskilled or low-ranking soldier or other worker
- noun - medium-sized tropical marine food fishes that utter grunting sounds when caught
- verb - issue a grunting, low, animal-like noise
- v - to utter a deep, guttural sound
There are 6 letters in GRUNTS: G N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUNTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRUNTS plus a wildcard: GRUNTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRUNTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRUNTS
- They are basically the destraction warriors. They are used by the ...
- Halo Reach grunts
- grunts - Halo - Wiki on Neoseeker
- Question 2 Now Whats the name of the main grunt
- Halo 4 Grunt - Halo Photo (30585529) - Fanpop fanclubs
- grunts.jpg Halo grunts
- Actual search result halo grunts to
- Halo Custom Edition Halo CE Biped Tags Halo 3 Grunt Tags Fi
- Grunt Ultra Slayer (Halo 4 Commendation) - Halo Nation The Halo ...
- New Halo 4 screenshots show grunts and Elites in all their glory ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.