Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUNG exist?
Definitions of STRUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - a lightweight cord
- noun - stringed instruments that are played with a bow
- noun - a tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, which makes sound when plucked, struck, or bowed
- noun - a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
- noun - a linear sequence of symbols (characters or words or phrases)
- noun - a tie consisting of a cord that goes through a seam around an opening
- noun - a tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod)
- noun - (cosmology) a hypothetical one-dimensional subatomic particle having a concentration of energy and the dynamic properties of a flexible loop
- noun - a collection of objects threaded on a single strand
- noun - a necklace made by a stringing objects together
- adj - that is on a string
- Tense or exhausted: His strung nerves made it difficult for him to relax.
- verb - to provide with strings (slender cords)
There are 6 letters in STRUNG: G N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRUNG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRUNG plus a wildcard: STRUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRUNG
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.