Scrabble word: STRUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUNG exist?
Definitions of STRUNG in dictionaries:
- verb - thread on or as if on a string
- verb - add as if on a string
- verb - move or come along
- verb - stretch out or arrange like a string
- verb - string together
- verb - remove the stringy parts of
- verb - provide with strings
- adj - that is on a string
- Tense or exhausted: His strung nerves made it difficult for him to relax.
- verb - to provide with strings (slender cords)
There are 6 letters in STRUNG: G N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRUNG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRUNG plus a wildcard: STRUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRUNG
Images for STRUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.