Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUSTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTING exist?
Definitions of RUSTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water
- verb - become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- verb - become coated with oxide
- adj - to form rust (a reddish coating that forms on iron) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RUSTABLE
There are 7 letters in RUSTING: G I N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSTING plus a wildcard: RUSTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUSTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.