Scrabble word: TURNINGS
Is TURNINGS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TURNINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course
- noun - act of changing in practice or custom
- noun - a shaving created when something is produced by turning it on a lathe
- noun - a movement in a new direction
- noun - the end-product created by shaping something on a lathe
- noun - the activity of shaping something on a lathe
- noun - a rotation about an axis
There are 8 letters in TURNINGS: G I N N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNINGS
Click to search all anagrams of TURNINGS plus a wildcard: TURNINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURNINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURNINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.