Scrabble word: NURSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does NURSING exist?
Definitions of NURSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of caring for the sick or injured or infirm
- noun - the profession of a nurse
- noun - nourishing at the breast
- verb - try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- verb - serve as a nurse
- verb - treat carefully
- verb - give suck to
- The profession of a nurse.
- The tasks or care of a nurse.
- noun - the profession of one who nurses
There are 7 letters in NURSING: G I N N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NURSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NURSING plus a wildcard: NURSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NURSING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NURSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.