Scrabble word: INSURGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSURGENT exist?
Definitions of INSURGENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- noun - a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment
- adj - in opposition to a civil authority or government
- One that revolts against civil authority.
- A member of a political party who rebels against its leadership.
There are 9 letters in INSURGENT: E G I N N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSURGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSURGENT plus a wildcard: INSURGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSURGENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSURGENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.