Scrabble word: GUTTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUTTERS exist?
Definitions of GUTTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a channel along the eaves or on the roof
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- noun - a worker who guts things (fish or buildings or cars etc.)
- noun - a tool for gutting fish
- verb - burn unsteadily, feebly, or low
- verb - flow in small streams
- verb - wear or cut gutters into
- verb - provide with gutters
- verb - to form channels for draining off water
There are 7 letters in GUTTERS: E G R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUTTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUTTERS plus a wildcard: GUTTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUTTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUTTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.