Scrabble word: STRUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUT exist?
Definitions of STRUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a proud stiff pompous gait
- noun - brace consisting of a bar or rod used to resist longitudinal compression
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- To display in order to impress others: She strutted all her new clothes before the guests.
- To brace with a supporting bar or rod.
- A pompous, self-important gait.
- To behave or perform in an ostentatious manner; show off.
- verb - to walk with a pompous air
There are 5 letters in STRUT: R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRUT plus a wildcard: STRUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRUT
Images for STRUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.