Scrabble word: STRUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUT exist?
Definitions of STRUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a proud stiff pompous gait
- noun - brace consisting of a bar or rod used to resist longitudinal compression
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- To display in order to impress others: She strutted all her new clothes before the guests.
- To brace with a supporting bar or rod.
- A pompous, self-important gait.
- To behave or perform in an ostentatious manner; show off.
- verb - to walk with a pompous air