Scrabble word: TURTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURTLE exist?
Definitions of TURTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar
- noun - any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
- verb - overturn accidentally
- verb - hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
- Any of various aquatic or terrestrial reptiles of the order Testudines (or Chelonia), having horny toothless jaws and a bony or leathery shell into which the head, limbs, and tail can be withdrawn in most species.
- A sea turtle.
- To hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation.
- To capsize.
- A turtledove.
- A turtleneck.
- verb - to catch turtles (tortoises)