Scrabble word: TURTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURTLE exist?
Definitions of TURTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar
- noun - any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
- verb - overturn accidentally
- verb - hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
- Any of various aquatic or terrestrial reptiles of the order Testudines (or Chelonia), having horny toothless jaws and a bony or leathery shell into which the head, limbs, and tail can be withdrawn in most species.
- A sea turtle.
- To hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation.
- To capsize.
- A turtledove.
- A turtleneck.
- verb - to catch turtles (tortoises)
There are 6 letters in TURTLE: E L R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURTLE plus a wildcard: TURTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURTLE
Images for TURTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.