Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURTLE exist?
Definitions of TURTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar
- noun - any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
- verb - overturn accidentally
- verb - hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
- Any of various aquatic or terrestrial reptiles of the order Testudines (or Chelonia), having horny toothless jaws and a bony or leathery shell into which the head, limbs, and tail can be withdrawn in most species.
- A sea turtle.
- To hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation.
- To capsize.
- A turtledove.
- A turtleneck.
- v - to catch turtles (tortoises)
There are 6 letters in TURTLE: E L R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURTLE plus a wildcard: TURTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURTLE
- Melina Beach turtle Hatchery
- The Painted turtle
- Sea turtle Exotic Freshwater Fish Marine Aquarium Fish Fishing ...
- turtle Pictures - Land abd Sea turtle Wallpapers
- Sea turtles - Answers in Genesis
- Win 2 Free turtles in Trouble Passes