Scrabble word: TURTLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURTLES exist?
Definitions of TURTLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar
- noun - any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
- verb - overturn accidentally
- verb - hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
- verb - to catch turtles (tortoises)
There are 7 letters in TURTLES: E L R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURTLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURTLES plus a wildcard: TURTLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURTLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURTLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.