Scrabble word: LUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUSTER exist?
Definitions of LUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a quality that outshines the usual
- noun - the visual property of something that shines with reflected light
- noun - a surface coating for ceramics or porcelain
- Soft reflected light; sheen.
- Brilliance or radiance of light; brightness.
- Glory, radiance, distinction, or splendor, as of achievement, reputation, or beauty.
- A glass pendant, especially on a chandelier.
- A decorative object, such as a chandelier, that gives off light.
- Any of various substances, such as wax or glaze, used to give an object a gloss or polish.
- The surface glossiness of ceramic ware after glazing, especially the metallic sheen of lusterware.
- A fabric, such as alpaca, having a glossy surface.
- The appearance of a mineral surface judged by its brilliance and ability to reflect light.
- To give a gloss, glaze, or sheen to.
- To be or become lustrous.
- verb - to make or become lustrous