Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUSTER exist?
Definitions of LUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a quality that outshines the usual
- noun - the visual property of something that shines with reflected light
- noun - a surface coating for ceramics or porcelain
- Soft reflected light; sheen.
- Brilliance or radiance of light; brightness.
- Glory, radiance, distinction, or splendor, as of achievement, reputation, or beauty.
- A glass pendant, especially on a chandelier.
- A decorative object, such as a chandelier, that gives off light.
- Any of various substances, such as wax or glaze, used to give an object a gloss or polish.
- The surface glossiness of ceramic ware after glazing, especially the metallic sheen of lusterware.
- A fabric, such as alpaca, having a glossy surface.
- The appearance of a mineral surface judged by its brilliance and ability to reflect light.
- To give a gloss, glaze, or sheen to.
- To be or become lustrous.
- verb - to make or become lustrous
There are 6 letters in LUSTER: E L R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUSTER plus a wildcard: LUSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUSTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.