Scrabble word: CLUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUSTER exist?
Definitions of CLUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a grouping of a number of similar things
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- A group of the same or similar elements gathered or occurring closely together; a bunch: “She held out her hand, a small tight cluster of fingers” (Anne Tyler).
- Two or more successive consonants in a word, as cl and st in the word cluster.
- verb - to form into a cluster (a group of similar objects)
There are 7 letters in CLUSTER: C E L R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUSTER plus a wildcard: CLUSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUSTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLUSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.