Scrabble word: SPLUTTER
Is SPLUTTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPLUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively
- noun - an utterance (of words) with spitting sounds (as in rage)
- verb - utter with a spitting sound, as if in a rage
- verb - spit up in an explosive manner
- To make a spitting sound.
- To utter or express hastily and incoherently.
- verb - to speak rapidly and confusedly
There are 8 letters in SPLUTTER: E L P R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLUTTER
Click to search all anagrams of SPLUTTER plus a wildcard: SPLUTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLUTTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLUTTER
Lookup in Wiki for SPLUTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.