Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPUTTER exist?
Definitions of SPUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively
- noun - an utterance (of words) with spitting sounds (as in rage)
- verb - make an explosive sound
- verb - cause to undergo a process in which atoms are removed
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - utter with a spitting sound, as if in a rage
- verb - spit up in an explosive manner
- To spit out or spray particles of saliva or food from the mouth in noisy bursts.
- To spit out words or sounds in an excited or confused manner.
- To make sporadic spitting or popping sounds: The fire sputtered and died.
- To cause the atoms of a solid to be removed from the surface by bombardment with atoms in a discharge tube.
- To eject in short bursts with spitting or popping sounds.
- To utter in an excited or confused manner.
- To coat (a solid surface) with metal atoms by sputtering.
- The act or sound of sputtering.
- Matter emitted in sputtering.
- Excited or confused utterance.
- adj - to eject particles in short bursts [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SPUTTERY
There are 7 letters in SPUTTER: E P R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPUTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPUTTER plus a wildcard: SPUTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPUTTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPUTTER
- CemeCon Coating Competence Coating process PVD Coating
- sputter Deposition and Contact Hole Filling
- sputter - comentarios inteligentes sobre cosas interesantes.
- sputter Coating
- Physikzentrum der RWTH Aachen sputter Deposition
- sputtering Deposition System
- Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering
- Figure 3 Diagram of a cool sputtering head
- The sputter deposition systems in the CM group here at Leeds use a ...