Scrabble word: SPUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPUTTER exist?
Definitions of SPUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively
- noun - an utterance (of words) with spitting sounds (as in rage)
- verb - make an explosive sound
- verb - cause to undergo a process in which atoms are removed
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - utter with a spitting sound, as if in a rage
- verb - spit up in an explosive manner
- To spit out or spray particles of saliva or food from the mouth in noisy bursts.
- To spit out words or sounds in an excited or confused manner.
- To make sporadic spitting or popping sounds: The fire sputtered and died.
- To cause the atoms of a solid to be removed from the surface by bombardment with atoms in a discharge tube.
- To eject in short bursts with spitting or popping sounds.
- To utter in an excited or confused manner.
- To coat (a solid surface) with metal atoms by sputtering.
- The act or sound of sputtering.
- Matter emitted in sputtering.
- Excited or confused utterance.
- adj - to eject particles in short bursts [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SPUTTERY
There are 7 letters in SPUTTER: E P R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPUTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPUTTER plus a wildcard: SPUTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPUTTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPUTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.