Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUTTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUTTS exist?
Definitions of PUTTS in dictionaries:
- noun - hitting a golf ball that is on the green using a putter
- verb - strike (a golf ball) lightly, with a putter
- verb - hit a putt
- v - to hit with a light stroke in golf
There are 5 letters in PUTTS: P S T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUTTS plus a wildcard: PUTTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUTTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUTTS
- ... Hole in One times nine Golfers sink simultaneous putts in same hole
- Paula Creamer Paula Creamer of USA lines up a putt on the 17th hole ...
- Paula Creamer Paula Creamer lines up her putt on the eighth hole ...
- sparkle gear bling designs mini kiss putts rhinestone custom
- Mini Size Pro Count Golf Score Keeper putts and Strokes Counter for ...
- Michelle Wie Michelle Wie lines up a putt with her caddie Brendan ...
- putts Corner Caravan Club Site Sidmouth Campsites Devon (South)
- putts Perfect 33 Golf Putter putts PERFECT
- 1st Annual putts Fore Mutts Fundraising Golf Tournament ...
- Dave Pelz Putting Skills Test - Lag putts - Derek Hooper Golf
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.