Scrabble word: TRUMPETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUMPETS exist?
Definitions of TRUMPETS in dictionaries:
- noun - pitcher plant of southeastern United States having erect yellow trumpet-shaped pitchers with wide mouths and erect lids
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet
- verb - play or blow on the trumpet
- verb - utter in trumpet-like sounds
- verb - to sound on a trumpet (a brass wind instrument)
There are 8 letters in TRUMPETS: E M P R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUMPETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUMPETS plus a wildcard: TRUMPETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUMPETS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUMPETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.