Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEMPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPT exist?
Definitions of TEMPT in dictionaries:
- verb - dispose or incline or entice to
- verb - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- verb - try to seduce
- verb - try presumptuously
- To try to get (someone) to do wrong, especially by a promise of reward.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_L.
- To provoke or to risk provoking: Don’t tempt fate.
- To be attractive or inviting: a meal that tempts.
- v - to entice to commit an unwise or immoral act
There are 5 letters in TEMPT: E M P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPT plus a wildcard: TEMPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPT
Images for TEMPT
- tempt DrinksMeister - Drinks & Cocktails Drinksopskrifter Rom Gin ...
- tempt Cider - The Dieline -
- tempt 7 Cider Hyldeblomst 275ml - Sodavand - Kioskvarer
- Michelle Hilden tempt (Royal Unibrew)
- tempt 9 Cider Strawberry & Lime 275 cl. 45% 24 flasker (inkl. pant ...
- Bosom Buddy tempt Me Balconnet Bra by Curvy Kate
- tempt Dirty Passion 275 cl. 45% 24 flasker (inkl. pant) - bevco.dk ...
- Stiletterne.dk - tempt Cider
- Royal Unibrew - tempt Cider DDB Copenhagen