Scrabble word: TEMPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPT exist?
Definitions of TEMPT in dictionaries:
- verb - dispose or incline or entice to
- verb - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- verb - try to seduce
- verb - try presumptuously
- To try to get (someone) to do wrong, especially by a promise of reward.
- To provoke or to risk provoking: Don’t tempt fate.
- To be attractive or inviting: a meal that tempts.
- verb - to entice to commit an unwise or immoral act