Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEMPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPT exist?
Definitions of TEMPT in dictionaries:
- verb - dispose or incline or entice to
- verb - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- verb - try to seduce
- verb - try presumptuously
- To try to get (someone) to do wrong, especially by a promise of reward.
- To provoke or to risk provoking: Don’t tempt fate.
- To be attractive or inviting: a meal that tempts.
- verb - to entice to commit an unwise or immoral act
There are 5 letters in TEMPT: E M P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPT plus a wildcard: TEMPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPT
Images for TEMPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.