Scrabble word: TEMPTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPTS exist?
Definitions of TEMPTS in dictionaries:
- verb - dispose or incline or entice to
- verb - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- verb - try to seduce
- verb - try presumptuously
- verb - to entice to commit an unwise or immoral act
There are 6 letters in TEMPTS: E M P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPTS plus a wildcard: TEMPTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPTS
Images for TEMPTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.