Scrabble word: TEMPEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPEST exist?
Definitions of TEMPEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a violent commotion or disturbance
- noun - (literary) a violent wind
- A violent windstorm, frequently accompanied by rain, snow, or hail.
- Furious agitation, commotion, or tumult; an uproar: “The tempest in my mind/Doth from my senses take all feeling” (Shakespeare).
- verb - to agitate violently
There are 7 letters in TEMPEST: E E M P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPEST plus a wildcard: TEMPEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEMPEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.