Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRUMPET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUMPET exist?
Definitions of TRUMPET in dictionaries:
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet
- verb - play or blow on the trumpet
- verb - utter in trumpet-like sounds
- A soprano brass wind instrument consisting of a long metal tube looped once and ending in a flared bell, the modern type being equipped with three valves for producing variations in pitch.
- Something shaped or sounding like this instrument.
- An organ stop that produces a tone like that of the brass wind instrument.
- A resounding call, as that of the elephant.
- To play a trumpet.
- To sound or proclaim loudly.
- v - to sound on a trumpet (a brass wind instrument)
There are 7 letters in TRUMPET: E M P R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUMPET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUMPET plus a wildcard: TRUMPET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUMPET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUMPET
- Picture of a trumpet]
- trumpet conn conn student trumpet usa kit 23b includes case
- Deadly 3rd Wave Swine Flu Pandemic Coming Is Barbados Ready ...
- trumpetHand Hammered Pocket Slide Piccolo Bass Rotary trumpetCornet ...
- Rent My Instrument - trumpet Brand Selection
- tasty infidelicacies If the trumpet could speak
- 95 Clarinet Cornet Flute trumpet Trombone Snare ...
- Adams Brass Instruments - trumpet