Scrabble word: TRUMPET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUMPET exist?
Definitions of TRUMPET in dictionaries:
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet
- verb - play or blow on the trumpet
- verb - utter in trumpet-like sounds
- A soprano brass wind instrument consisting of a long metal tube looped once and ending in a flared bell, the modern type being equipped with three valves for producing variations in pitch.
- Something shaped or sounding like this instrument.
- An organ stop that produces a tone like that of the brass wind instrument.
- A resounding call, as that of the elephant.
- To play a trumpet.
- To sound or proclaim loudly.
- verb - to sound on a trumpet (a brass wind instrument)
There are 7 letters in TRUMPET: E M P R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUMPET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUMPET plus a wildcard: TRUMPET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUMPET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUMPET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.