Scrabble word: TRUMPET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUMPET exist?
Definitions of TRUMPET in dictionaries:
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet
- verb - play or blow on the trumpet
- verb - utter in trumpet-like sounds
- A soprano brass wind instrument consisting of a long metal tube looped once and ending in a flared bell, the modern type being equipped with three valves for producing variations in pitch.
- Something shaped or sounding like this instrument.
- An organ stop that produces a tone like that of the brass wind instrument.
- A resounding call, as that of the elephant.
- To play a trumpet.
- To sound or proclaim loudly.
- verb - to sound on a trumpet (a brass wind instrument)