Scrabble word: ERUPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERUPT exist?
Definitions of ERUPT in dictionaries:
- verb - start abruptly
- verb - erupt or intensify suddenly
- verb - start to burn or burst into flames
- verb - break out
- verb - become active and spew forth lava and rocks
- verb - force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- verb - appear on the skin
- verb - become raw or open
- To emerge violently from restraint or limits; explode: My neighbor erupted in anger over the noise.
- To become violently active: The volcano erupted after years of dormancy.
- To force out or release something, such as steam, with violence or suddenness.
- To break through the gums in developing.
- To force out violently.
- verb - to burst forth