Scrabble word: ERUPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERUPT exist?
Definitions of ERUPT in dictionaries:
- verb - start abruptly
- verb - erupt or intensify suddenly
- verb - start to burn or burst into flames
- verb - break out
- verb - become active and spew forth lava and rocks
- verb - force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- verb - appear on the skin
- verb - become raw or open
- To emerge violently from restraint or limits; explode: My neighbor erupted in anger over the noise.
- To become violently active: The volcano erupted after years of dormancy.
- To force out or release something, such as steam, with violence or suddenness.
- To break through the gums in developing.
- To force out violently.
- verb - to burst forth
There are 5 letters in ERUPT: E P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERUPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERUPT plus a wildcard: ERUPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERUPT
Images for ERUPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.