Scrabble word: PUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUTTER exist?
Definitions of PUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a golfer who is putting
- noun - the iron normally used on the putting green
- verb - work lightly
- verb - do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- verb - move around aimlessly
- A short golf club used for putting.
- A golfer who is putting.
- To occupy oneself in an aimless or ineffective manner.
- verb - to occupy oneself in a leisurely or ineffective manner
There are 6 letters in PUTTER: E P R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUTTER plus a wildcard: PUTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUTTER
Images for PUTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.