Scrabble word: SPURT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPURT exist?
Definitions of SPURT in dictionaries:
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- A sudden forcible gush or jet.
- A sudden short burst, as of energy or activity.
- To gush forth suddenly in a jet.
- To force out in a sudden jet.
- verb - to gush forth
There are 5 letters in SPURT: P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPURT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPURT plus a wildcard: SPURT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPURT
Images for SPURT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.