Scrabble word: CLUTTER
Is CLUTTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- noun - unwanted echoes that interfere with the observation of signals on a radar screen
- verb - fill a space in a disorderly way
- A confused or disordered state or collection; a jumble: clutter in the attic.
- To litter or pile in a disordered manner: Tools and boxes cluttered the garage.
- To run or move with bustle and confusion.
- To make a clatter.
- verb - to pile in a disorderly state
There are 7 letters in CLUTTER: C E L R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUTTER
Click to search all anagrams of CLUTTER plus a wildcard: CLUTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUTTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLUTTER
Lookup in Wiki for CLUTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.