Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURRET exist?
Definitions of TURRET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small tower extending above a building
- noun - a self-contained weapons platform housing guns and capable of rotation
- A small tower or tower-shaped projection on a building.
- A low, heavily armored structure, usually rotating horizontally, containing mounted guns and their gunners or crew, as on a warship or tank.
- A domelike gunner’s enclosure projecting from the fuselage of a combat aircraft.
- A tall wooden structure mounted on wheels and used in ancient warfare by besiegers to scale the walls of an enemy fortress.
- An attachment for a lathe consisting of a rotating cylindrical block holding various cutting tools.
- A rotating device holding various lenses, as for a microscope, allowing easy switching from one lens to another.
- adj - a small tower [n -S] : TURRETED
There are 6 letters in TURRET: E R R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURRET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURRET plus a wildcard: TURRET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURRET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURRET
- File16in Gun turret.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- turret I have modelled and textured for a team game at university.
- Gun turret for Zomblies film
- M247H Machine Gun turret Insider Game
- ... since I have never seen the Gun turret option in the Ford dealerships
- Image - Gauss turret.png - Halo Nation The Halo encyclopedia ...
- ... see Sindrome de Tourette . When I think of a turret I think of this
- turret.jpg (49212 bytes)
- Image - Vulcan turret 2.jpg - Halo Nation The Halo encyclopedia ...
- Aircraft Gunnery_Ball turret