Scrabble word: TURRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURRET exist?
Definitions of TURRET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small tower extending above a building
- noun - a self-contained weapons platform housing guns and capable of rotation
- A small tower or tower-shaped projection on a building.
- A low, heavily armored structure, usually rotating horizontally, containing mounted guns and their gunners or crew, as on a warship or tank.
- A domelike gunner’s enclosure projecting from the fuselage of a combat aircraft.
- A tall wooden structure mounted on wheels and used in ancient warfare by besiegers to scale the walls of an enemy fortress.
- An attachment for a lathe consisting of a rotating cylindrical block holding various cutting tools.
- A rotating device holding various lenses, as for a microscope, allowing easy switching from one lens to another.
- adj - a small tower [n -S] : TURRETED