Scrabble word: TURRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURRET exist?
Definitions of TURRET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small tower extending above a building
- noun - a self-contained weapons platform housing guns and capable of rotation
- A small tower or tower-shaped projection on a building.
- A low, heavily armored structure, usually rotating horizontally, containing mounted guns and their gunners or crew, as on a warship or tank.
- A domelike gunner’s enclosure projecting from the fuselage of a combat aircraft.
- A tall wooden structure mounted on wheels and used in ancient warfare by besiegers to scale the walls of an enemy fortress.
- An attachment for a lathe consisting of a rotating cylindrical block holding various cutting tools.
- A rotating device holding various lenses, as for a microscope, allowing easy switching from one lens to another.
- adj - a small tower [n -S] : TURRETED
There are 6 letters in TURRET: E R R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURRET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURRET plus a wildcard: TURRET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURRET
Images for TURRET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.