Scrabble word: TORTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORTURE exist?
Definitions of TORTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - extreme mental distress
- noun - unbearable physical pain
- noun - intense feelings of suffering
- noun - the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
- noun - the deliberate, systematic, or wanton infliction of physical or mental suffering by one or more persons in an attempt to force another person to yield information or to make a confession or for any other reason
- verb - torment emotionally or mentally
- verb - subject to torture
- Infliction of severe physical pain as a means of punishment or coercion.
- An instrument or a method for inflicting such pain.
- Excruciating physical or mental pain; agony: the torture of waiting in suspense.
- Something causing severe pain or anguish.
- To subject (a person or an animal) to torture.
- To bring great physical or mental pain upon (another).
- To twist or turn abnormally; distort: torture a rule to make it fit a case.
- verb - to subject to severe physical pain
There are 7 letters in TORTURE: E O R R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORTURE plus a wildcard: TORTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.