Scrabble word: RETORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETORT exist?
Definitions of RETORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- noun - a vessel where substances are distilled or decomposed by heat
- verb - answer back
- To reply, especially to answer in a quick, caustic, or witty manner.
- To present a counterargument to.
- To return in kind; pay back.
- To make a reply, especially a quick, caustic, or witty one.
- To present a counterargument.
- To return like for like; retaliate.
- A quick, incisive reply, especially one that turns the first speaker’s words to his or her own disadvantage.
- The act or an instance of retorting.
- A closed laboratory vessel with an outlet tube, used for distillation, sublimation, or decomposition by heat.
- verb - to answer back sharply
There are 6 letters in RETORT: E O R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETORT plus a wildcard: RETORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETORT
Images for RETORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.