Scrabble word: TROTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROTTER exist?
Definitions of TROTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - foot of a pig or sheep especially one used as food
- noun - a horse trained to trot
- A horse that trots, especially one trained for harness racing.
- A foot, especially the foot of a pig or sheep prepared as food.
- noun - a horse that trots
There are 7 letters in TROTTER: E O R R T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROTTER plus a wildcard: TROTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROTTER
Images for TROTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.