Scrabble word: TOTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOTTER exist?
Definitions of TOTTER in dictionaries:
- verb - move without being stable, as if threatening to fall
- verb - walk unsteadily
- verb - move unsteadily, with a rocking motion
- To sway as if about to fall.
- To appear about to collapse: an empire that had begun to totter.
- To walk unsteadily or feebly; stagger.
- verb - to walk unsteadily
There are 6 letters in TOTTER: E O R T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOTTER plus a wildcard: TOTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOTTER
Images for TOTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.