Scrabble word: TORRENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORRENT exist?
Definitions of TORRENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy rain
- noun - a violently fast stream of water (or other liquid)
- noun - an overwhelming number or amount
- A turbulent, swift-flowing stream.
- A heavy downpour; a deluge.
- A heavy, uncontrolled outpouring: a torrent of insults; torrents of mail.
- noun - a rapid stream of water
There are 7 letters in TORRENT: E N O R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORRENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORRENT plus a wildcard: TORRENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORRENT
Images for TORRENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.