Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROTTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTTEN exist?
Definitions of ROTTEN in dictionaries:
- adj - very bad
- adj - damaged by decay
- adj - having decayed or disintegrated
- Being in a state of putrefaction or decay; decomposed.
- Having a foul odor resulting from or suggestive of decay; putrid.
- Made weak or unsound by rot: rotten floorboards.
- Morally corrupt or despicable: She’s rotten to the core.
- To a very great degree: The child is spoiled rotten.
- adv - being in a state of decay [adj -TENER, -TENEST] : ROTTENLY
There are 6 letters in ROTTEN: E N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTTEN plus a wildcard: ROTTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTTEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROTTEN
- rotten apple Stock Photo aragami12345 2395678
- rotten apple Stock Photo Petro Perutskyi 5764236
- One Good Thing One Bad Thing rotten-teeth1 You Offend Me You ...
- rotten Orange Isolated On White Stock Photo 112084550 Shutterstock
- rotten Apples
- GUYS Every since I went to the dentist one of my teeth hurts ...
- Thread rotten teeth
- Sign up and download this rotten tomato 2 image for as low as 0.20 ...
- rotten Apples Royalty Free Stock Photo
- rotten-teeth.jpg Hits 12799 Posted on 82807 View original ...