Scrabble word: ROTTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTTEN exist?
Definitions of ROTTEN in dictionaries:
- adj - very bad
- adj - damaged by decay
- adj - having decayed or disintegrated
- Being in a state of putrefaction or decay; decomposed.
- Having a foul odor resulting from or suggestive of decay; putrid.
- Made weak or unsound by rot: rotten floorboards.
- Morally corrupt or despicable: She’s rotten to the core.
- To a very great degree: The child is spoiled rotten.
- adv - being in a state of decay [adj -TENER, -TENEST] : ROTTENLY