Scrabble word: ROTTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTTEN exist?
Definitions of ROTTEN in dictionaries:
- adj - very bad
- adj - damaged by decay
- adj - having decayed or disintegrated
- Being in a state of putrefaction or decay; decomposed.
- Having a foul odor resulting from or suggestive of decay; putrid.
- Made weak or unsound by rot: rotten floorboards.
- Morally corrupt or despicable: She’s rotten to the core.
- To a very great degree: The child is spoiled rotten.
- adv - being in a state of decay [adj -TENER, -TENEST] : ROTTENLY
There are 6 letters in ROTTEN: E N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTTEN plus a wildcard: ROTTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTTEN
Images for ROTTEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.