Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTENT exist?
Definitions of PORTENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a sign of something about to happen
- An indication of something important or calamitous about to occur; an omen.
- Prophetic or threatening significance: signs full of portent.
- Something amazing or marvelous; a prodigy.
- n - an omen
There are 7 letters in PORTENT: E N O P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTENT plus a wildcard: PORTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTENT
- Kommunale Sportentwicklung im Fokus - 21.02.2013
- Fire Festival in Kurama near Kyoto kurama-hi-matsuri-grosse-torche ...
- Ethylotest - acheter ces ethylotest en norme NF avec Ethylotestonline ...
- Building Policy Capacities for Health Promotion through Physical ...
- ... imprimer gratuit simpson bart et lisa portent maggie sur un coeur
- vb madagaskarsk - Gromphadorhina portentosa - nkdy ...
- ... crater on Hawaii volcano mesmerizing portent Big Island Video News
- Cladonia portentosa (images of British lichens)
- Battling copywriting rigor mortis portent
- ... elles aussi portent de lunettes de vue oui mais des lunettes de marque
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.