Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTENT exist?
Definitions of POTENT in dictionaries:
- adj - having great influence
- adj - having or wielding force or authority
- adj - having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- adj - (of a male) capable of copulation
- Possessing inner or physical strength; powerful.
- Exerting or capable of exerting strong physiological or chemical effects: potent liquor; a potent toxin.
- Exerting or capable of exerting strong influence; cogent: potent arguments.
- Having great control or authority: “The police were potent only so long as they were feared” (Thomas Burke).
- Able to perform sexual intercourse.
- adj - possessing great force
There are 6 letters in POTENT: E N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTENT plus a wildcard: POTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POTENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.