Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTENT exist?
Definitions of POTENT in dictionaries:
- adj - having great influence
- adj - having or wielding force or authority
- adj - having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- adj - (of a male) capable of copulation
- Possessing inner or physical strength; powerful.
- Exerting or capable of exerting strong physiological or chemical effects: potent liquor; a potent toxin.
- Exerting or capable of exerting strong influence; cogent: potent arguments.
- Having great control or authority: “The police were potent only so long as they were feared” (Thomas Burke).
- Able to perform sexual intercourse.
- adj - possessing great force
There are 6 letters in POTENT: E N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTENT plus a wildcard: POTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POTENT
- potent MAX
- HorseMedsOnline Veterinary products for the health of your Horse and ...
- ... bombillos potent Empresa adherida al Gremio de Cerrajeros
- Serrature porte e ferramenta - Milano - F.lli Meazza
- FUROFIELD Chinfield S.A.
- Full resolution (1929 1371 pixels file size 564 KB MIME ...
- potent Duo Yoga and Meditation Yoga Fitness Guide
- Filepotentilla recta a2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Leisure Concepts Australia Websites potent Web Design
- FileShrubby cinquefoil potentilla fruticosa.jpg - Wikimedia Commons