Scrabble word: POTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTENT exist?
Definitions of POTENT in dictionaries:
- adj - having great influence
- adj - having or wielding force or authority
- adj - having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- adj - (of a male) capable of copulation
- Possessing inner or physical strength; powerful.
- Exerting or capable of exerting strong physiological or chemical effects: potent liquor; a potent toxin.
- Exerting or capable of exerting strong influence; cogent: potent arguments.
- Having great control or authority: “The police were potent only so long as they were feared” (Thomas Burke).
- Able to perform sexual intercourse.
- adj - possessing great force