Scrabble word: TORMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORMENT exist?
Definitions of TORMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - unbearable physical pain
- noun - extreme mental distress
- noun - intense feelings of suffering
- noun - a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented
- noun - a severe affliction
- noun - the act of harassing someone
- verb - torment emotionally or mentally
- verb - treat cruelly
- verb - subject to torture
- Great physical pain or mental anguish.
- A source of harassment, annoyance, or pain.
- The torture inflicted on prisoners under interrogation.
- To cause to undergo great physical pain or mental anguish.
- To agitate or upset greatly.
- To annoy, pester, or harass.
- verb - to inflict with great bodily or mental suffering