Scrabble word: TORMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORMENT exist?
Definitions of TORMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - unbearable physical pain
- noun - extreme mental distress
- noun - intense feelings of suffering
- noun - a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented
- noun - a severe affliction
- noun - the act of harassing someone
- verb - torment emotionally or mentally
- verb - treat cruelly
- verb - subject to torture
- Great physical pain or mental anguish.
- A source of harassment, annoyance, or pain.
- The torture inflicted on prisoners under interrogation.
- To cause to undergo great physical pain or mental anguish.
- To agitate or upset greatly.
- To annoy, pester, or harass.
- verb - to inflict with great bodily or mental suffering
There are 7 letters in TORMENT: E M N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORMENT plus a wildcard: TORMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORMENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.