Scrabble word: ROUTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUTER exist?
Definitions of ROUTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who routes shipments for distribution and delivery
- noun - (computer science) a device that forwards data packets between computer networks
- noun - a power tool with a shaped cutter
- One that routs, especially a machine tool that mills out the surface of metal or wood.
- One that routes, especially one who prepares shipments for distribution and delivery.
- noun - a scooping tool