Scrabble word: OUTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTER exist?
Definitions of OUTER in dictionaries:
- adj - being on the outside or further from a center
- adj - located outside
- adj - being on or toward the outside of the body
- adj - not allowed to continue to bat or run
- adj - being out or having grown cold
- adj - not worth considering as a possibility
- adj - out of power
- adj - excluded from use or mention
- adj - directed outward or serving to direct something outward
- adj - no longer fashionable
- adj - outside or external
- adj - outer or outlying
- adj - knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- Located on the outside; external.
- Farther than another from the center or middle.
- Relating to the body or its appearance rather than the mind or spirit.
- noun - a part of a target
There are 5 letters in OUTER: E O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTER plus a wildcard: OUTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTER
Images for OUTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.