Scrabble word: OUTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTER exist?
Definitions of OUTER in dictionaries:
- adj - being on the outside or further from a center
- adj - located outside
- adj - being on or toward the outside of the body
- adj - not allowed to continue to bat or run
- adj - being out or having grown cold
- adj - not worth considering as a possibility
- adj - out of power
- adj - excluded from use or mention
- adj - directed outward or serving to direct something outward
- adj - no longer fashionable
- adj - outside or external
- adj - outer or outlying
- adj - knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- Located on the outside; external.
- Farther than another from the center or middle.
- Relating to the body or its appearance rather than the mind or spirit.
- noun - a part of a target