Scrabble word: TORTURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORTURES exist?
Definitions of TORTURES in dictionaries:
- noun - extreme mental distress
- noun - unbearable physical pain
- noun - intense feelings of suffering
- noun - the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
- noun - the deliberate, systematic, or wanton infliction of physical or mental suffering by one or more persons in an attempt to force another person to yield information or to make a confession or for any other reason
- verb - torment emotionally or mentally
- verb - subject to torture
- verb - to subject to severe physical pain
There are 8 letters in TORTURES: E O R R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORTURES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORTURES plus a wildcard: TORTURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORTURES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORTURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.