Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBTLE exist?
Definitions of SUBTLE in dictionaries:
- adj - difficult to detect or grasp by the mind or analyze
- adj - able to make fine distinctions
- adj - working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way
- So slight as to be difficult to detect or analyze; elusive.
- Not immediately obvious; abstruse: “subtle smiles resulting from subjectively humorous experiences unguessed by the world at large” (Josephine Dodge Bacon).
- Able to make fine distinctions: a subtle mind.
- Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever: “a journalist whose subtle views on the hard issues of our time are rooted in a tough mind and a demanding ethical sensibility” (New Republic).
- Crafty or sly; devious.
- Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way; insidious.
- adv - so slight as to be difficult to detect [adj -TLER, -TLEST] : SUBTLY
There are 6 letters in SUBTLE: B E L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBTLE plus a wildcard: SUBTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBTLE
- commercial for the Disney channel... It just has to show a black ...
- subtle Difference Trigger and Freewheel
- Only the Kundalini has the power to awaken the subtle system which ...
- subtle Grunge Brushes - Vol 1 MediaLoot
- Evolution of the subtle Body
- Download subtle wallpaper 65218
- subtle System
- subtle Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last.fm
- ... Where there is love there is life. Secret Of Breathing - subtle body
- 30 Awesome Textures for Creating subtle Grunge Designs Freebies