Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUBBLE exist?
Definitions of STUBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - short stiff hairs growing on a man's face when he has not shaved for a few days
- The short, stiff stalks of grain or hay remaining on a field after harvesting.
- Something resembling this material, especially the short bristly hairs on a man’s unshaven face.
- adj - a short, rough growth of beard [n -S] : STUBBLED
There are 7 letters in STUBBLE: B B E L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUBBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUBBLE plus a wildcard: STUBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUBBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUBBLE
- stubble first short and hard hairs or a beard
- Pictures of Mens Facial Hair Styles - Manicured stubble
- Lovely Lady stubble Jeffery Mills
- Sieona C. Digital art 2 Pieces of work
- Hot Men with Facial Hair Laura - 100.3 WHEB The Rock Station
- stubble 5 Things Men Should Know - AskMen
- Josh Holloway with stubble in the Making of video
- stubble.jpg picture by malickp - Photobucket
- stubble on a mans neck - P7200268 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- How to get this stubble - The Student Room
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.