Scrabble word: STUBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUBBLE exist?
Definitions of STUBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - short stiff hairs growing on a man's face when he has not shaved for a few days
- The short, stiff stalks of grain or hay remaining on a field after harvesting.
- Something resembling this material, especially the short bristly hairs on a man’s unshaven face.
- adj - a short, rough growth of beard [n -S] : STUBBLED