Scrabble word: BUSTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSTLE exist?
Definitions of BUSTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- noun - a framework worn at the back below the waist for giving fullness to a woman's skirt
- verb - move or cause to move energetically or busily
- Excited and often noisy activity; a stir.
- A frame or pad to support and expand the fullness of the back of a woman’s skirt.
- A bow, peplum, or gathering of material at the back of a woman’s skirt below the waist.
- verb - to move energetically
There are 6 letters in BUSTLE: B E L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSTLE plus a wildcard: BUSTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUSTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.