Scrabble word: BULB
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULB exist?
Definitions of BULB in dictionaries:
- noun - a modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure
- noun - electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated by electricity
- noun - a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end)
- noun - anything with a round shape resembling a teardrop
- noun - lower or hindmost part of the brain
- noun - a rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
- A short, modified, underground stem surrounded by usually fleshy modified leaves that contain stored food for the shoot within: an onion bulb; a tulip bulb.
- A similar underground stem or root, such as a corm, rhizome, or tuber.
- A plant that grows from a bulb.
- A rounded projection or part: the bulb of a syringe.
- An incandescent lamp or its glass housing.
- A rounded dilation or expansion of a canal, vessel, or organ.
- adj - an underground bud [n -S] : BULBAR, BULBED
There are 4 letters in BULB: B B L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULB plus a wildcard: BULB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULB
Images for BULB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.