Scrabble word: TUMBLERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUMBLERS exist?
Definitions of TUMBLERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a gymnast who performs rolls and somersaults and twists etc.
- noun - a glass with a flat bottom but no handle or stem
- noun - a movable obstruction in a lock that must be adjusted to a given position (as by a key) before the bolt can be thrown
- noun - pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- verb - to fall or roll end over end
There are 8 letters in TUMBLERS: B E L M R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUMBLERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUMBLERS plus a wildcard: TUMBLERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUMBLERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words