Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEMURS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEMURS exist?
Definitions of LEMURS in dictionaries:
- noun - large-eyed arboreal prosimian having foxy faces and long furry tails
- n - an arboreal mammal related to the monkeys
There are 6 letters in LEMURS: E L M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEMURS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEMURS plus a wildcard: LEMURS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEMURS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEMURS
- Madagascar lemurs - lemurs Wallpaper (24113851) - Fanpop fanclubs
- lemurs Pictures Images & Photos
- Full resolution (1167 1298 pixels file size 365 KB MIME ...
- Ring-tailed lemur Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust
- lemurslemurs Boris and Gleb
- lemurs pictures wallpapers images photos Pictures of Animals
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- Walking with lemurs...
- lemurs Wallpapers
- ... Stock Photo lemurs Desktop Background in High Quality Resolutions
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.