Scrabble word: MULLERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULLERS exist?
Definitions of MULLERS in dictionaries:
- noun - Swiss chemist who synthesized DDT and discovered its use as an insecticide (1899-1965)
- noun - Swiss physicist who studied superconductivity (born in 1927)
- noun - German physiologist and anatomist (1801-1858)
- noun - German mathematician and astronomer (1436-1476)
- noun - British philologist (born in Germany) who specialized in Sanskrit (1823-1900)
- noun - United States geneticist who studied the effects of X-rays on genes (1890-1967)
- noun - a reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation
- noun - a heavy tool of stone or iron (usually with a flat base and a handle) that is used to grind and mix material (as grain or drugs or pigments) against a slab of stone
- noun - a vessel in which wine is mulled
- noun - a grinding implement
There are 7 letters in MULLERS: E L L M R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MULLERS plus a wildcard: MULLERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULLERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MULLERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.