Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEMUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEMUR exist?
Definitions of LEMUR in dictionaries:
- noun - large-eyed arboreal prosimian having foxy faces and long furry tails
- Any of several small arboreal, mostly nocturnal primates chiefly of the family Lemuridae of Madagascar and adjacent islands, having large eyes, a long slim muzzle, and a long tail.
- n - an arboreal mammal related to the monkeys
There are 5 letters in LEMUR: E L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEMUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEMUR plus a wildcard: LEMUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEMUR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEMUR
- Ring-tailed lemur Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust
- lemur Wallpapers. Images and animals lemur pictures (699)
- lemur Hd Animal Discovery Online
- Filelemur-ring-tailed.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Common brown lemur ( Eulemur fulvus )
- Red-ruffed lemur Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust
- FileRing tailed lemurlemur catta at Bronx Zoo 1 cropped.jpg ...
- HerbWeb lemurs photograph of a lemur
- 26 lemur Wallpaper Animal Wallpapers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.