Scrabble word: RUMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUMPLE exist?
Definitions of RUMPLE in dictionaries:
- verb - disturb the smoothness of
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- To wrinkle or form into folds or creases.
- verb - to make wrinkles (small ridges or furrows) in
There are 6 letters in RUMPLE: E L M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUMPLE plus a wildcard: RUMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUMPLE
Images for RUMPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.